Thursday, May 18, 2006

I want to hear from YOU!

Call for content

I’m looking to hear from you, the readers of HRN!

Do you have stories, do you want to send a shout-out, updates, or tell the folks about new sponsors or additions to the team? Is there something unique about your racing season that you’d like others to know about?

If you have interesting news, let me know. This season I’m going to do some work for the Lincoln Journal-Star and other sources. I can’t guarantee everything is going to make the paper, but at the very least, you’ll see something on HRN.

I’d love to hear from you - Jason@Heartlandracenews.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The rules:

1. No ad hominem attacks - AKA: don't "diss" anyone personally.
2. Keep it on topic.
3. I'm open to any well-thought comment just play nice.
4. PG-rated please.
5. By posting, you agree to indemnify me, the blog owner and hold harmless for any liability caused by your comments. (I'm covering myself here).