Sunday, May 21, 2006

I-80 Fantasy League

The folks at I-80 Speedway are putting together a Fantasy Racing League for the fans to have fun and win some prizes.

"Here are the new rules for the I-80 Speedway Fantasy Racing League. Thank you to all of those who provide me the feedback to make the league more successful. For those of you who do not feel like reading the fine print right this second the basic rules of the league are: pick some drivers, have some fun, and win some prizes. For everyone else, here they are.

People may enter only one time and under one username. Multiple 'identities' will not be allowed and anyone discovered to have entered under more than one name will be disqualified.

June 3rd will be the first night that the league will start running for the Saturday league. The Sunday league will start running the following day, June 4th. You can register by e-mailing me at nrpfantasyracing@hotmail.com with the subject heading of “signing up”. I will need your name (first and last), user name that you want to use for the league, your preferred e-mail address, and which night you will be participating in. You are allowed to sign up for both nights, you will be allowed to win the weekly prize on both nights during one week but you will not be allowed to win the grand prize for both nights. In the event that someone would win the overall league points for both nights the prizes would go to the next eligible player." Click here for more details...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The rules:

1. No ad hominem attacks - AKA: don't "diss" anyone personally.
2. Keep it on topic.
3. I'm open to any well-thought comment just play nice.
4. PG-rated please.
5. By posting, you agree to indemnify me, the blog owner and hold harmless for any liability caused by your comments. (I'm covering myself here).