Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Eagle 7-8-06 Photos

Here they are! I've re-enabled right-clicking on the images, but in exchange I'm asking for a favor:
  1. If you post the images on your sites, leave the copyright watermark intact. I use that as "advertising" for the site. I've seen my pics on some driver's sites, which is fine and they've all helped me out by leaving the watermark on. I appreciate it!
  2. If you use the images as an icon/avatar on other message boards, "help a brother out" and give me a shout out in your signature line: Avatar/icon photo seen on Heartland RaceNews.com or something like that.
  3. Please don't post the images in-line from this site in the forums. It's called "leeching" bandwidth. Copy the URL of the picture, go to a place like Photobucket.com, or ImagePile.net (which I like a LOT better), enter the URL and host it from there. You don't even have to worry about saving the image.
  4. Ask permission before using the pics in other artwork.
Gracias, and enjoy! If you're interested in the pics for other uses, give me a holler: jason@heartlandracenews.com

Oh yeah, the pictures are located here: Eagle 7-8-06 photos

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The rules:

1. No ad hominem attacks - AKA: don't "diss" anyone personally.
2. Keep it on topic.
3. I'm open to any well-thought comment just play nice.
4. PG-rated please.
5. By posting, you agree to indemnify me, the blog owner and hold harmless for any liability caused by your comments. (I'm covering myself here).