Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Bowyer to drive I-80 Mod

Greenwood, NE (7/24/06) NASCAR Nextel Cup Star Clint Bowyer has agreed to drive in the Home Pride Pro Modified Division at I-80 Speedway on July 30th, in addition to the NRP Grand National Division, as Jack Daniels presents Carl Edwards / Clint Bowyer night at I-80 Speedway.

Edwards and Bowyer will be racing in the Grand National Division against I-80 Speedway's own Grand National stars. Bowyer will be in the Jack Daniels sponsored Grand National and Carl Edwards driving the Office Depot/Action 3 News Grand National.

Both NASCAR Nextel Cup drivers will also participate in the 1st Annual Race of Champions, I-80 Speedway's own version of the NASCAR Nextel All-Star Race. It will be the featured race at the end of the evening.

An autograph session will be held from 4:30-5:30 on Sunday, with hotlaps at 6:00 and racing at 6:30pm.

Reserved grandstand tickets are $23.00 per seat for all ages. Bleacher pricing is $18.00 for adults and $15.00 for seniors (62+) and students (11-17). Kids 10 and under are FREE Kids are FREE in bleachers only and are only available on the day of the show. Gates open at 4:30, hot laps are 6:00 and racing action begins at 6:30pm. For further information visit our web site at www.neracewaypark.com
or call our general offices from 9am to 5pm, Monday thru Friday at 402-342-3453."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The rules:

1. No ad hominem attacks - AKA: don't "diss" anyone personally.
2. Keep it on topic.
3. I'm open to any well-thought comment just play nice.
4. PG-rated please.
5. By posting, you agree to indemnify me, the blog owner and hold harmless for any liability caused by your comments. (I'm covering myself here).