Thursday, August 09, 2007

Wingless Warriors to Invade I-80 Speedway

From I-80 Speedway

Greenwood, NE (July 30, 2007) The O'Reilly Sprint Bandits Tour N' Topless
410-ci Sprint Cars are set to invade I-80 Speedway on Tuesday, August 14th
for the 3rd Annual Hooters Huskerland Wingless 410 Sprint Car Nationals. The
event is part of a five night swing that kicks off at I-80 Speedway.

The $4,000 to win event on Tuesday night will feature a host of non-wing
Sprint Car drivers from across the United States including Jon Stanbrough,
Levi Jones, Bud Kaeding and Dickie Gaines. Nebraska competitors Billy Alley
and Don Droud, Jr. are also expected to compete. In addition, other drivers
fresh from the annual Knoxville Nationals are expected to stop at I-80
Speedway and compete in the "Tour 'N Topless" swing.

Last year's winner was the 12 of Robert Ballou with Bud Kaeding, Jon
Stanbrough, Levi Jones and Shane Hollingsworth following.

In addition to the headline "Wingless Warriors", the I-80 Speedway event
will also feature ASCS 360 Sprints in a $1500 to win event.

Pro Modifieds will be racing in a $1000 to win feature race.

Tickets are $20 day of show, with $5 off day of show admission coupons
available exclusively at Hooters in Omaha, 126th and W. Center Rd. Advance
tickets are $17, for a $3 savings, through Monday, August 13th. Kids 10 and
under are free. For advance tickets call the Omaha office Monday through
Friday, 9am to 5 pm, at (402)342-3453.Gates open at 5:30 p.m., with
racing at 7:30 p.m. Pit passes are $25 with an ASCS license, and $30
without. Pit gates open at 4:30 p.m.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The rules:

1. No ad hominem attacks - AKA: don't "diss" anyone personally.
2. Keep it on topic.
3. I'm open to any well-thought comment just play nice.
4. PG-rated please.
5. By posting, you agree to indemnify me, the blog owner and hold harmless for any liability caused by your comments. (I'm covering myself here).