Friday, August 17, 2007

Freestyle Motocross Stars to Run Four Wheels at I-80

Motocross superstars Travis Pastrana and Kenny "The Cowboy" Bartram will be keeping four wheels on the ground this weekend as they hop into stock cars at I-80 Speedway both Saturday and Sunday. Come see them as they start to make the transition from two wheeled bikes flying through the air, to four-wheeled stock car machines.

Tickets for Saturday August 18 are $10 for adults, seniors and juniors $8 and kids 10 and under free. The ticket price includes a demo derby after the night's racing action, and a motocross demonstration by Bartram.

Free admission tickets for Sunday, August 19 can be found at Your Area Dodge Dealers! Get yours now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The rules:

1. No ad hominem attacks - AKA: don't "diss" anyone personally.
2. Keep it on topic.
3. I'm open to any well-thought comment just play nice.
4. PG-rated please.
5. By posting, you agree to indemnify me, the blog owner and hold harmless for any liability caused by your comments. (I'm covering myself here).