Tuesday, August 01, 2006

What is up

Hey, everyone. Man - I didn't think that 10 months of doing what I wanted to do would be such a shock when I went back to working for someone else. But, it does affect how much time I have to update the site. That, and with Eagle's business I've agreed to take care of, it leaves less time to update. BUT, I remember when I started I was shooting for a 2-3x per week update frequency. I think I'm keeping that.

And, with all that I've scaled back, my web traffic has continued to go up each month this year! Thanks again for all the nice words. I've got compliments from across the country and England and Australia!

So what's coming up? Now that my new job has settled down, I plan to have:

1. Updated Photos from 7-22 Eagle ASCS show (I really want this done by Tuesday 8/1)
2. Updated Photos from 7-29 Eagle weekly show including the Chadd flip sequence
3. A Pace Lap column!
4. A cold beer.

-Jason

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The rules:

1. No ad hominem attacks - AKA: don't "diss" anyone personally.
2. Keep it on topic.
3. I'm open to any well-thought comment just play nice.
4. PG-rated please.
5. By posting, you agree to indemnify me, the blog owner and hold harmless for any liability caused by your comments. (I'm covering myself here).