Sunday, August 13, 2006

I-80 Scheduled to resume action Sunday

Unfortunately Sunday's races rained out, but they are ready for Tuesday's Sprint show.

From Tom Gutowski, NRP GM

A big THANK YOU to everyone that gave so generously of their time, energy and sweat yesterday and also to those of you that donated the many items we needed at NRP/I-80 Speedway. Once again the racing family has shown why they are the best! Thank you all!

There will NOT be a work party needed on Saturday. Everything that we needed help with is done and now we can finish the organizing and restocking today and be ready to resume racing on Sunday.

Thank you again for all of your words of encouragement, help and generosity!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The rules:

1. No ad hominem attacks - AKA: don't "diss" anyone personally.
2. Keep it on topic.
3. I'm open to any well-thought comment just play nice.
4. PG-rated please.
5. By posting, you agree to indemnify me, the blog owner and hold harmless for any liability caused by your comments. (I'm covering myself here).