Wednesday, April 19, 2006

A Thank You from the Autograph Day crew

Autograph Day:
"On a beautiful April Fools Day, over 75 racing machines were on display in front of the steady stream of 3000+ sun drenched spectators. Mother Nature smiled down on all of us with a window of opportunity second to none! My heartfelt thanks to all the racers, sponsors, and spectators who attended. My congratulations go to Chad Fegley, and Tony Barnes as winners of the $500 and $1,000 sponsorships donated by Amy Wooten. Midwest Racers Autograph Day 2006 has gone down as “The best ever”! Thanks to the help of many good hearted, hard working souls that share a love for racing, Autograph Day was a smash hit! Words cannot come close to the gratitude I feel for the committee members that made Autograph Day possible, without them, there is NO Autograph Day:

Suzanne Lammers, Amy Wooten, Rhonda, Bernie, and Nick Bryan,
Joe Orth, Bruce Steenson, Mike Mook, Patty Herrod, Melissa Borman, Brad Brown,
Mandi Mitchell, Chris Moses, Doug and Monique McCall

Read more...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The rules:

1. No ad hominem attacks - AKA: don't "diss" anyone personally.
2. Keep it on topic.
3. I'm open to any well-thought comment just play nice.
4. PG-rated please.
5. By posting, you agree to indemnify me, the blog owner and hold harmless for any liability caused by your comments. (I'm covering myself here).