Monday, April 03, 2006

Autograph Day 2006

Here's a few pics from my first Autograph Day (I've had to work during the previous ones). Kudos to Gary Dominguez and all the crew for their work. One couldn't have asked for a better day. It was a heck of an event. I didn't get a chance to take a lot of pictures - as I spent a lot of time talking to racers and getting sunburned in the process! So, if I didn't get a picture of your car it was nothing personal.

Link - Autograph Day pictures

The trophy winners were:
Peoples Choice: Toby Chapman
Best of Show: Jay Jordan (Chad Fegley's 13F was a very close second)
Best Display: Tie between Nick Bryan and Jeffrey Stickney

Also thanks to everyone on our committee for all the hard work and especially Gary D for ever coming up with the idea in the first place! Thanks to:
Gary Dominguez, Rhonda & Bernie Bryan, Bruce Steenson, Joe Orth, Patty Herrod, Mike Mook, Mandi Mitchell, Melissa Borman, Amy Wooten, Chris Moses, Doug & Monique McCall, Brad Brown, Jason Orth and "uncle" Ron Tegtmeier and everyone else who helped us out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The rules:

1. No ad hominem attacks - AKA: don't "diss" anyone personally.
2. Keep it on topic.
3. I'm open to any well-thought comment just play nice.
4. PG-rated please.
5. By posting, you agree to indemnify me, the blog owner and hold harmless for any liability caused by your comments. (I'm covering myself here).