Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Followup: Sprint Team Breakup?

RUMOR: I've heard that one of the newly-created Eagle Raceway sprint teams is breaking up before the start of the season. There's a lot of crazy details behind all of this, I'll get more to you once I get the facts.

Update: I've been told that the Gullion/Jamey Wiese (Del-Rich Auto Sales) sprint partnership may be dissolved. However the Gullion team (with Adam driving, of course) will be racing this week and for the 2006 season as they've secured additional support.

Read Mark Gullion's post above. Good luck to the team.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The rules:

1. No ad hominem attacks - AKA: don't "diss" anyone personally.
2. Keep it on topic.
3. I'm open to any well-thought comment just play nice.
4. PG-rated please.
5. By posting, you agree to indemnify me, the blog owner and hold harmless for any liability caused by your comments. (I'm covering myself here).