Tuesday, June 05, 2007

I-80 Sends Thanks to Drivers

I-80 Speedway would like to announce that for the remainder of the season we
will be rewarding the classes of cars that have over 25 cars entered in that
nights races with a treat.

From now on when drivers pick up their check from the previous week, they
will also receive one coupon for a FREE sandwich or pizza. (Includes
Cheeseburgers, BBQ Beef, Hot Dogs, Polish Dogs, or Pizza.)

This is our way of saying thank you to the drivers for such a great car
count.

The classes that will be getting coupons in their check this week are:

Dodge Super Late Models-(June 3rd)
Modifieds-(June 3rd)
Certified Transmission Pro Ams-(May 20th)
Ty's Outdoor Power Equipment Pro Stocks-(May 26th)
Stereo West Auto Toys Pro Hornets-(May 26th)

This offer is good only for regular weekly nights.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The rules:

1. No ad hominem attacks - AKA: don't "diss" anyone personally.
2. Keep it on topic.
3. I'm open to any well-thought comment just play nice.
4. PG-rated please.
5. By posting, you agree to indemnify me, the blog owner and hold harmless for any liability caused by your comments. (I'm covering myself here).