Tuesday, July 29, 2008

SLMR series returns to I-80 Sunday

The Super Late Model Racing Series is returning to I-80 Speedway this
weekend as Walker Uniform Rental presents the Kids Money Grab !

Suburban Newspapers will be on hand as well to help provide Sunday's racing
action which includes the IMCA Modifieds, IMCA Crate Models, IMCA Northern
SportMods, and IMCA Hobby Stocks.

Sometimes referred to "Spec Late Model Racing".....they're the same as the
Super Late Models which ran weekly last year at I-80 Speedway.

Top 5 drivers in the SLMR series point standings include:

1. Bill Leighton, Jr. Omaha NE 482

2. Al Humphrey Giltner NE 480

3. Craig Preble Yutan NE 458

4. Kyle Berck Marquette NE 446

5. Joe Kosiski Omaha NE 432

Come out and check out the racing action !!

Check out www.neracewaypark.com for info on upcoming events.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The rules:

1. No ad hominem attacks - AKA: don't "diss" anyone personally.
2. Keep it on topic.
3. I'm open to any well-thought comment just play nice.
4. PG-rated please.
5. By posting, you agree to indemnify me, the blog owner and hold harmless for any liability caused by your comments. (I'm covering myself here).