Friday, March 28, 2008

I-80 Speedway Practice Information

Greenwood, NE (March 25, 08) -Drivers and fans itching to get some dirt
under their nails will have the opportunity on Friday, April 4 with the
first practice of the 2008 season. The practice session is open to all
weekly drivers at I-80 Speedway.

Pit admission is $10, and grandstands are free. Pit gates open at 5:00 p.m.
Number registrations, NASCAR licenses, IMCA licenses and pit pads will be
for sale.

A second practice session will be held on Friday April 18th after the weekly
NASCAR show is completed. All pit pass holders from the weekly show will be
able to stay for practice. Any driver not racing that night may practice,
but they will have to purchase a NASCAR pit pass at $20 for NASCAR members
and $30 for non-members.

For track information contact the Omaha general office during normal
business hours Monday Friday, 9am-4pm at 402-342-3453 or the track phone on
race days at 402-944-2233. Check out the official I-80 Speedway website at
www.neracewaypark.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The rules:

1. No ad hominem attacks - AKA: don't "diss" anyone personally.
2. Keep it on topic.
3. I'm open to any well-thought comment just play nice.
4. PG-rated please.
5. By posting, you agree to indemnify me, the blog owner and hold harmless for any liability caused by your comments. (I'm covering myself here).