Friday, June 16, 2006

Speed Secrets visits Eagle Raceway

Message Board - dirtdrivers.com: "Tune into SPEED SECRETS on FOX 4 & 17 this Sunday at 8:30 AM. You'll meet;
Eagle Promoter-Roger Hadan
Eagle Flagman-Larry White
World of Outlaws Announcer-John Gibson
Motor Builder-Jay Eckley
Some guy they call 'RaceTracker'. We had to physically drag Randy Lawrence in front of the cameras. That was kind of fun!
We visited with and taped so many drivers at the Jim Eckley Memorial race that it slips my mind which drivers you will see on the show this week! Guess you'll have to tune in and find out."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The rules:

1. No ad hominem attacks - AKA: don't "diss" anyone personally.
2. Keep it on topic.
3. I'm open to any well-thought comment just play nice.
4. PG-rated please.
5. By posting, you agree to indemnify me, the blog owner and hold harmless for any liability caused by your comments. (I'm covering myself here).