Friday, June 30, 2006

I-80 Speedway Presents Ideus Memorial July 3

On Monday July 3, I-80 Speedway presents the Lawrence Ideus Memorial race featuring ASCS Midwest vs. N. Plains 360 Sprints, Home Pride Modifieds and 305 Sprint Cars.

Bonus money is up for all three classes, with $2000 going to the winner of the ASCS A feature, and $325 to start (click for full sprint purse). $600 goes to the Modified winner (click for full purse) with $350 to the 305 champ (click for full purse).

Adults are $12, and Seniors and Students are $10 and Kids 10 and under are still FREE. Monday the pit gate opens at 4pm, the grandstand gate opens at 4:30pm, with hot laps at 7pm with racing to follow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The rules:

1. No ad hominem attacks - AKA: don't "diss" anyone personally.
2. Keep it on topic.
3. I'm open to any well-thought comment just play nice.
4. PG-rated please.
5. By posting, you agree to indemnify me, the blog owner and hold harmless for any liability caused by your comments. (I'm covering myself here).