Monday, April 30, 2007

I-80 Test and Tune and Hornet Battle Royal May 6

I-80 Speedway has a Test and Tune scheduled for this Sunday, May 6th from
1-4 p.m. that is for ALL classes. The price for the pits is $10 with a
NASCAR License, $20 without. Price for registered I-80 Speedway Novice
Classes and 305 Sprints is $10 with your hard card pass. Hard card pass will
be given to you the first time you are at the track with your car and if you
are registered. Grandstand admission is free. Pit gates open at 11:30 am.

Immediately after practice, The Stereo West Auto Toys will have a 50 lap
Battle Royale for $200 to win. Drivers must register by 3:30 p.m. and will
draw for starting position. Entry fee is $15, plus a pit pass.

During the 50 lap Battle Royale, yellow flag laps will be counted until
there are 10 laps left in the race. If a driver causes two yellow flags,
they will be sent to the pits.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The rules:

1. No ad hominem attacks - AKA: don't "diss" anyone personally.
2. Keep it on topic.
3. I'm open to any well-thought comment just play nice.
4. PG-rated please.
5. By posting, you agree to indemnify me, the blog owner and hold harmless for any liability caused by your comments. (I'm covering myself here).