Wednesday, April 11, 2007

ASCS @ I-80 Pushed Back To Sat/Sun

ASCS Regional Showdown at I-80 Speedway Pushed Back One Day

TULSA, Okla. (April 11, 2007) – Inclement weather has forced a change in
this weekend's scheduled American Sprint Car Series Midwest vs. Northern
Plains Region Showdown at Nebraska Raceway Park's I-80 Speedway.

Originally scheduled for Friday and Saturday, the entire card has been
pushed back one day and will take place on Saturday and Sunday evening,
weather permitting.

Ominous weather forecasts lingering into Friday but then clearing over
the balance of the weekend have forced the change, agreed upon by I-80
Speedway track management and ASCS officials.

Stay tuned to www.ascsracing.com for further details.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The rules:

1. No ad hominem attacks - AKA: don't "diss" anyone personally.
2. Keep it on topic.
3. I'm open to any well-thought comment just play nice.
4. PG-rated please.
5. By posting, you agree to indemnify me, the blog owner and hold harmless for any liability caused by your comments. (I'm covering myself here).