Saturday, April 07, 2007

Autograph Day Snapshots and Eagle's New Backstretch Catwalk

Here's some shots of the new schemes shown at Saturday's 6th Annual Midwest Racer's Autograph Day.

I also made the trip out east to see Eagle Raceway's new backstretch catwalk for the folks in the pits. It goes the full length of the backstretch and gives fans a great view of the track. Roger Hadan told me that there will be some fencing up the catwalk, with the billboards at the rear of the platform.

Check out the pics by clicking here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The rules:

1. No ad hominem attacks - AKA: don't "diss" anyone personally.
2. Keep it on topic.
3. I'm open to any well-thought comment just play nice.
4. PG-rated please.
5. By posting, you agree to indemnify me, the blog owner and hold harmless for any liability caused by your comments. (I'm covering myself here).