Sunday, April 22, 2007

Cancellations

Here's what I've got so far as of 1:30 Sunday Apr. 22 - as always
check the track's site or give thema phone call for latest info.

------

Blackbird Bend Speedway - The First Annual Tri State Front Wheel Drive
Enduro scheduled for tonight Sunday, April 22nd has been cancelled due
to rain. It is rescheduled to Sunday, April 29th with gates opening at
4pm and racing at 6pm.

I-80 Speedway - Today's practice and hornet race are cancelled due to rain.

Wavelink Raceway Park - The Micro Sprint Practice Session scheduled
for tonight has been cancelled due to rain and wet conditions. The
Micro Sprints will start off their race season next weekend with a
No-Points race on Sunday, April 29th. See you then!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The rules:

1. No ad hominem attacks - AKA: don't "diss" anyone personally.
2. Keep it on topic.
3. I'm open to any well-thought comment just play nice.
4. PG-rated please.
5. By posting, you agree to indemnify me, the blog owner and hold harmless for any liability caused by your comments. (I'm covering myself here).