Friday, January 29, 2010

NASCAR to cut purses 10%

Seems that even the big boys are feeling the pinch.

From ESPN: http://tinyurl.com/ydy8j6y

So, I wonder if Jimmie and Dale will gather up all the other racers and
boycott NASCAR.

D'oh! Ok - that wasn't fair, and I'm friends with many who were on the other side of that debate, but we're going to have to agree to disagree.

That said, as much as I don't think it will happen - I think local purses need to go UP, especially at the back of the fields.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The rules:

1. No ad hominem attacks - AKA: don't "diss" anyone personally.
2. Keep it on topic.
3. I'm open to any well-thought comment just play nice.
4. PG-rated please.
5. By posting, you agree to indemnify me, the blog owner and hold harmless for any liability caused by your comments. (I'm covering myself here).