Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Revised ASCS Midwest 2010 Schedule

Here's a revised edition of the schedule. Over 20 dates are on tap for just
Midwest region races alone.

The Midwest season opens and closes at I-80 Speedway in a pair of two-day
events. Notable is the June 11 & 12 Eagle Nationals, a co-sanctioned
National/Midwest event paying $5000 to win. It replaces the long-running
World of Outlaws as the signature event at Eagle.

April

9 - Northern Plains/Midwest, I-80 Speedway (Greenwood, NE)

10 - Northern Plains/Midwest, I-80 Speedway (Greenwood, NE)

30 - Midwest, Central Missouri Speedway (Warrensburg, MO)

May

1 - Midwest, Lucas Oil Speedway (Wheatland, MO)

27 - Midwest, I-80 Speedway (Greenwood, NE)

28 - Midwest, Junction Motor Speedway (McCool Junction, NE)


June

11 - National/Midwest, Eagle Raceway (Eagle, NE)

12 - National/Midwest, Eagle Raceway (Eagle, NE)

18 - Midwest, US 36 Raceway (Cameron, MO)

25 - Northern Plains/Midwest, I-90 Speedway (Hartford, SD)


July

1 - Midwest, Junction Motor Speedway (McCool Junction, NE)

2 - Midwest, I-80 Speedway (Greenwood, NE)

9 - National/Northern Plains/Midwest, Spencer County Speedway (Spencer, IA)

10 - National/Northern Plains/Midwest, I-90 Speedway (Hartford, SD)

16 - Midwest, US 36 Raceway (Cameron, MO)

23 - Northern Plains/Midwest, I-90 Speedway (Hartford, SD)

August

5 - National, Knoxville Raceway (Knoxville, IA)

6 - National, Knoxville Raceway (Knoxville, IA)

7 - National, Knoxville Raceway (Knoxville, IA)

27 - Midwest, US 36 Raceway (Cameron, MO)

September

3 - Midwest, I-80 Speedway (Greenwood, NE)

10 - Midwest, Central Missouri Speedway (Warrensburg, MO)

11 - Midwest, Butler County Motorplex (Rising City, NE)

12 - Midwest, Eagle Raceway (Eagle, NE)

24 - Midwest, I-80 Speedway (Greenwood, NE)

25 - Midwest, I-80 Speedway (Greenwood, NE)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The rules:

1. No ad hominem attacks - AKA: don't "diss" anyone personally.
2. Keep it on topic.
3. I'm open to any well-thought comment just play nice.
4. PG-rated please.
5. By posting, you agree to indemnify me, the blog owner and hold harmless for any liability caused by your comments. (I'm covering myself here).