Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Parker to end racing operations

Jason: This is a real bummer for racing in the Nebraska area and personally.
Dennis has been part of the Midwest/Eagle 360 scene since its inception and
one of the best persons I've met in the racing scene. The familiar #3 will
be sorely missed.

- - -

From Dennis Parker Racing

It is with a long and hard thought process that as of 1/06/10 Dennis Parker
Racing will no longer be racing.

Due to cost factors, and many other reasons we will not be fielding a sprint
car in the 2010 racing season or anytime soon, therefore everything sprint
car related is for sale.

This has been a hard decision as I have raced in some kind of capacity since
1974.

I will genuinely miss racing as an owner and previous driver.

If anyone wants any parts I have a lot of good parts left to sale, just
e-mail or call me. For a list or simply come and look for what you need!

Dennis Parker
Sprintracer3@aol.com
402-677-3757

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The rules:

1. No ad hominem attacks - AKA: don't "diss" anyone personally.
2. Keep it on topic.
3. I'm open to any well-thought comment just play nice.
4. PG-rated please.
5. By posting, you agree to indemnify me, the blog owner and hold harmless for any liability caused by your comments. (I'm covering myself here).