Wednesday, June 04, 2008

I-80 Alphabet Soup Rescheduled

From I-80 Speedway:

June 4, 2008 - I-80 Speedway and Eagle Raceway have teamed up to give you
two action packed nights of Super Late Model Racing! The Alphabet Soup Race
at I-80 Speedway has been rescheduled for July 2 at 7:00 and Eagle Raceway
will host the Super Late Models on July 3 starting at 7:30. Both tracks are
also offering free on-site camping.

The Alphabet Soup race will be completely reran with Super Late Model
qualifying races (there will be no group time trials) at 7:00. IMCA
Modifieds and IMCA Hobby Stock will run their entire show also. The ticket
stubs and pitpasses from the May 25th rainout will be honored on July 2nd.
IMCA crate models will not be running July 2nd. They will race their feature
June 8 to keep the July 2nd show timely.

As a thank-you for all you die-hard fans that braved the weather on May 25,
just show your green ticket stub at the grandstand ticket window this
Sunday, June 8 to receive free admission to the June 8 races but keep you
stub for re-admittance to the July 2nd show. See you at the Races!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The rules:

1. No ad hominem attacks - AKA: don't "diss" anyone personally.
2. Keep it on topic.
3. I'm open to any well-thought comment just play nice.
4. PG-rated please.
5. By posting, you agree to indemnify me, the blog owner and hold harmless for any liability caused by your comments. (I'm covering myself here).