Monday, June 02, 2008

Father's Day at I-80 This Weekend

From I-80 Speedway

Greenwood, NE (June 2, 2008) - Fathers at I-80 Speedway will have lots to
celebrate at I-80 Speedway on Sunday, June 8 as Craftsman Tools and Pegler
Sysco Foods present the night's festivities and racing action.

Craftsman Tools will be giving away merchandise all night, and dads will
compete at intermission to see who has the fastest hands at changing
diapers. Ralston DQ Kids Club members will get to make their dads cards,
and will get a chance to present them with a hand potted plant.

NAPA will host a $300 to win Ty's Outdoor Power & Service Hobby Stock
feature race that night. Besides the hobby stocks, fans can also catch the
Dodge NASCAR late Models, Great Clips NASCAR Modifieds, Certified
Trasnmission NASCAR Pro Ams, IMCA Crate Models and IMCA Sport Compacts.

Racing on Sunday is slated to start at 5:55 p.m., with hot laps at 5:30 p.m.
Pit Gates open at 2:30 p.m. and front gate open at 4:30 p.m. Ticket prices
are $8 for adults, $5 for juniors 13-18 with ID, $1 for kids 5-12 and kids
under 5 are free.

Next week on Sunday, June 15 Ty's Outdoor Power & Service presents racing at
I-80 Speedway.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The rules:

1. No ad hominem attacks - AKA: don't "diss" anyone personally.
2. Keep it on topic.
3. I'm open to any well-thought comment just play nice.
4. PG-rated please.
5. By posting, you agree to indemnify me, the blog owner and hold harmless for any liability caused by your comments. (I'm covering myself here).