Friday, April 11, 2008

I-80 Carl Edwards Night

Greenwood, NE (April 11, 2008) -Fans of Sprint Cup Driver Carl Edwards will
get to see the #99 Office Depot Ford Fusion driver in action again as he
battles local drivers on the dirt at I-80 Speedway on Saturday, July 13,
2008.

The SLMR and IMCA classes originally scheduled for that night will still run
as scheduled. The Edwards night rain date is Sunday, July 20.

Due to a conflict with a show at a neighboring track, IMCA has asked I-80
Speedway not to run the IMCA Modifieds and Hobby Stocks on Sunday, August 31
for their season ending championship.

The IMCA Mods will instead run their final night on Sunday, August 24 for a
total of 10 point nights and the Hobby Stocks will have their final night on
Sunday, August 17th for a total of 12 point nights.

The NASCAR Modifieds will not run on August 24 and will instead run on
Sunday, August 31 for their final night.

The website schedule will be updated by early next week to reflect the
changes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The rules:

1. No ad hominem attacks - AKA: don't "diss" anyone personally.
2. Keep it on topic.
3. I'm open to any well-thought comment just play nice.
4. PG-rated please.
5. By posting, you agree to indemnify me, the blog owner and hold harmless for any liability caused by your comments. (I'm covering myself here).