Thursday, April 17, 2008

Coming up and looking ahead

Got a few things coming up on the site

- Earlier this year I proposed doing a 10-questions with... segment. Well,
I've got one request from a driver and I'm waiting for it to get back. So
look forward to that and to doing more. If you want to participate, send me
an email: Jason@heartlandracenews.com. The only rule: I pick the questions,
but you can choose to answer them however you wish (or not answer!).

- I'm putting out a call for guest editorials. It's YOUR chance to talk
about what's going on around your world as it relates to racing in the area.
It doesn't have to be an argument for or against something, it can be a
essay about memories, tributes to people, etc. Don't worry about being a
writer or not, get some clear thoughts out and we can make it look nice.

- I'm hoping to bring the poll back soon. The first question will be what
you think of the early spring shows.

- If you have suggestions, let me know!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The rules:

1. No ad hominem attacks - AKA: don't "diss" anyone personally.
2. Keep it on topic.
3. I'm open to any well-thought comment just play nice.
4. PG-rated please.
5. By posting, you agree to indemnify me, the blog owner and hold harmless for any liability caused by your comments. (I'm covering myself here).