Monday, May 21, 2007

NASCAR Whelen All-American Series at I-80 Speedway opens Saturday 5/26

This Saturday (May 26th) is the opening night of the NASCAR Whelen
All-American Series at I-80 Speedway.

NASCAR sanctioned classes that will be in action are the Crate Late Models,
Ty's Outdoor Power Equipment Pro Stocks, Midas B-Mods, and Stereo West Auto
Toys Pro Hornets.

Non NASCAR sanctioned classes that will take to the speedway are the Midwest
Lining 305 Sprints, Novice Crates, and Stereo West Auto Toys Novice Hornets.

Pit Gates open at 4:00pm, Grandstands open at 5:30, hot laps at 6:30, Racing
at 7:00

General Admission is $8 for Adults, and $7 for Juniors (11-17) and Seniors
(62 and older). Kids 10 and under are FREE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The rules:

1. No ad hominem attacks - AKA: don't "diss" anyone personally.
2. Keep it on topic.
3. I'm open to any well-thought comment just play nice.
4. PG-rated please.
5. By posting, you agree to indemnify me, the blog owner and hold harmless for any liability caused by your comments. (I'm covering myself here).