Thursday, March 15, 2007

I-80 Speedway presents racing school April 16 & 17

From I-80 Speedway:

Attend the driving/racing school on April 16 and 17 and learn not only about
gas shocks, but front suspension including caster, camber, toe, bump; brake
systems, brake bias, panard bars, torque arms, shock tuning, shock dyno's,
sixth coils, maintenance and scaling (ride heights, wheel weights, ballast
placement, and percentages), and so much more!

The school is being presented by Ray Cook and Skip Arp, and can be attended
by drivers and crew members.

This is an excellent opportunity to further expand your racing knowledge,
without having to travel hundreds of miles, pay lodging, etc. for a school
that is out of state. We're bringing it to you!

Call the track office at 402.342.3453 for more information!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The rules:

1. No ad hominem attacks - AKA: don't "diss" anyone personally.
2. Keep it on topic.
3. I'm open to any well-thought comment just play nice.
4. PG-rated please.
5. By posting, you agree to indemnify me, the blog owner and hold harmless for any liability caused by your comments. (I'm covering myself here).