Monday, March 26, 2007

I-80 Practice Sessions Plus Hornet Specials

Our first Test and Tune is scheduled for Tuesday, April 3rd from 6-9 pm. The
price for the pits is $10 with a NASCAR License, $20 without. Registered
I-80 Speedway Novice Classes and 305 Sprints ONLY: $10 with your hard card
pass. Hard card pass will be given to you the first time you are at the
track with your car and if you are registered. Grandstand admission is free.

We will be holding two additional practices on Sunday, April 22nd 1-4 p.m.
and Sunday, May 6th 1-4 p.m. Admission will be the same as for the April 3rd
test and tune. Immediately after the two Sunday practices, we will hold a 50
lap Hornet Dash for Cash at 4:00 p.m. Call the office at 402.342.3453 for
details.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The rules:

1. No ad hominem attacks - AKA: don't "diss" anyone personally.
2. Keep it on topic.
3. I'm open to any well-thought comment just play nice.
4. PG-rated please.
5. By posting, you agree to indemnify me, the blog owner and hold harmless for any liability caused by your comments. (I'm covering myself here).