Tuesday, March 31, 2009

This Weekend at I-80

From I-80 Speedway

Greenwood, NE (March 31, 2009) - After enduring another cold Midwest winter,
area racers and fans alike will have the opportunity to enjoy the launching
of I-80 Speedway's 2009 Racing Season on Saturday April 4.

Saturday April 4, I-80's official Season Opener takes place headlined by
MLRA (Midwest Late Model Racing Association based out of Buckner, MO) Late
Models, IMCA Modifieds, and NASCAR Pro-Ams. Hot laps will be at 6pm with
racing underway at 6:30pm.

Omaha racer John Anderson was crowned 2008 MLRA Points Champion. A number of
local racers including Omaha's Joe Kosiski ran in MLRA races in 2008. Look
for local Late Model favorites and MLRA drivers from several states to be on
hand for I-80's Season Opener, as the April 4 program kicks off the MLRA
2009 Season as well.

IMCA Modifieds and NASCAR Pro-Ams will each add their own brand of racing,
making this a don't-miss event.

If you have any questions: go to www.neracewaypark.com or feel free to call
us at (402)342-3453

Hope to see everyone out there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The rules:

1. No ad hominem attacks - AKA: don't "diss" anyone personally.
2. Keep it on topic.
3. I'm open to any well-thought comment just play nice.
4. PG-rated please.
5. By posting, you agree to indemnify me, the blog owner and hold harmless for any liability caused by your comments. (I'm covering myself here).