Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Goldfuss to Manage JMS Business Affairs

From Junction Motor Speedway

Jessica Goldfuss, a native of Sutton, Nebraska and a graduate of Sutton High
School has accepted an additional role at Junction Motor Speedway. Jessica
will manage the business affairs at Junction Motor Speedway for
Promoter-Delmar Friesen, as well as day-to-day telephone and email
questions. Jessica is no stranger to Junction Motor Speedway. She has been
an employee at the track since it opened six years ago. In the first year of
operation, Jessica applied her writing skills which included stories and
race results for newspapers and internet media. Since that time, she has
monitored the computerized scoring transponders and hand scoring of racing
events at JMS.

Jessica has become very familiar with many facets of dirt track racing,
stating that "I didn't have much choice. My father has been racing for more
than twenty years. It was go to the races or stay at home and be bored! I'm
glad I had the opportunity to travel to many mid-west tracks with my mom and
dad. All those weekend racing trips gave me some experience that I didn't
realize then, would be applied in the future at Junction Motor Speedway."

Jessica will graduate from Southeast Community College in June with an
Associate Degree in Business Information Technology with an Administrative
Focus. Jessica will oversee the business aspects in the JMS office as she
continues the role of "college student". She may be reached at the JMS
office by calling or leaving a message at:

402-773-5538 ext. 9
Or via email at:
jessica@junctionmotorspeedway.com  
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The rules:

1. No ad hominem attacks - AKA: don't "diss" anyone personally.
2. Keep it on topic.
3. I'm open to any well-thought comment just play nice.
4. PG-rated please.
5. By posting, you agree to indemnify me, the blog owner and hold harmless for any liability caused by your comments. (I'm covering myself here).