Thursday, January 19, 2006

Oliver Motorsports 305 Sprint on The Brew 96.1 FM Jan 20th

From Oliver Motorsports:

Papillion, NE January 18, 2006 – Oliver Motorsports has teamed up with 96.1 The Brew for the 2006 race season at I-80 Speedway to run in the 305 Sprint Car division. Oliver Motorsports is to be a guest on 96.1’s The Morning Brew with Mookie and Michelle Friday January 20th, 2006. They will be on the air live to discuss the car, current partners and available opportunities for partnerships. As well they will be giving away some passes to I-80 Speedway to be used in the months of April or May. For further information please contact Michael Oliver at 402-578-3152.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The rules:

1. No ad hominem attacks - AKA: don't "diss" anyone personally.
2. Keep it on topic.
3. I'm open to any well-thought comment just play nice.
4. PG-rated please.
5. By posting, you agree to indemnify me, the blog owner and hold harmless for any liability caused by your comments. (I'm covering myself here).