Wednesday, January 25, 2006

MILLER: The Copper World Classic: 1977-2006, RIP

SPEEDTV.com: "MILLER: The Copper World Classic: 1977-2006, RIP"

"It's tough to say what's more discouraging and maddening. Watching those new turds that are being called Silver Crown cars or witnessing the ruination of the Copper World Classic.

Both subjects were on display this past weekend at Phoenix International Raceway and what an embarrassing display it was."

At first, I thought that this was a good idea. But now I've seen these cars from the side, I guess I'll describe the whole deal with a made up word:

Fupid.

Think "fugly" and go from there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The rules:

1. No ad hominem attacks - AKA: don't "diss" anyone personally.
2. Keep it on topic.
3. I'm open to any well-thought comment just play nice.
4. PG-rated please.
5. By posting, you agree to indemnify me, the blog owner and hold harmless for any liability caused by your comments. (I'm covering myself here).