Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Sponsorship Seminar

From Gary Dominguez

With the troubled times, and lack of expendable income for racers and sponsors alike, I am wondering if it may be time to put on another up-to-date sponsorship seminar? Some of you may have already taken it, but there are so many new ways to attract dollars to your race car, it may be worth the refresher course. I'm putting out feelers to see who would be interested.

If you are interested in taking the course, or have comments or concerns, please email me at gary.dominguez@homerealestate.com. Put sponsorship seminar on your subject line.

Thanks!

Gary

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The rules:

1. No ad hominem attacks - AKA: don't "diss" anyone personally.
2. Keep it on topic.
3. I'm open to any well-thought comment just play nice.
4. PG-rated please.
5. By posting, you agree to indemnify me, the blog owner and hold harmless for any liability caused by your comments. (I'm covering myself here).