Monday, July 19, 2010

What's up

Been slow on the updates. Busy, busy, busy outside of the racing world - in fact I took the past weekend off entirely, spending time with the wife and getting things done at home.

I'll be back in full swing this week however.

I also have an editorial coming up on the "Diminishing Car Counts" thread on Dirtdrivers.com.

I guess since my previous editorial was the starting point, I'll follow up. Right now, I'm just trying to organize my thoughts, but here's a hint of my take: parts and purse are just a small part of the issue.

And, I may have another editorial in the works.

Until then...

-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The rules:

1. No ad hominem attacks - AKA: don't "diss" anyone personally.
2. Keep it on topic.
3. I'm open to any well-thought comment just play nice.
4. PG-rated please.
5. By posting, you agree to indemnify me, the blog owner and hold harmless for any liability caused by your comments. (I'm covering myself here).