Friday, July 02, 2010

Teen late model racer wants to be the guy to beat

From the Lincoln Journal Star

Jase Kaser wants no part of becoming too popular with his new neighbors.

Sorry, but the reaction the just-turned 18 Norris High graduate is looking for when he shows up to race his No. 15J late model has nothing to do with winning friends.

It's more about making them think, "Oh, crap, Kaser's here."

Granted, the Lincoln driver acknowledges in the same breath that it's "going to be a long time" before he achieves that goal. But he makes no bones about his intentions.

"I want to be the guy to beat," he said.

Read the rest here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The rules:

1. No ad hominem attacks - AKA: don't "diss" anyone personally.
2. Keep it on topic.
3. I'm open to any well-thought comment just play nice.
4. PG-rated please.
5. By posting, you agree to indemnify me, the blog owner and hold harmless for any liability caused by your comments. (I'm covering myself here).