Wednesday, July 22, 2009

NCRA/MLRA Late Models This Sunday at I-80

From Nebraska Raceway Park

This Friday is a regular points night for our Go-karts! Gates open at 5:30.
Hotlaps start at 7. Racing starts at 7:30.

This Sunday, we will have the MLRA/NCRA Late Models back for another great
show!

The support classes will be double features for the NASCAR Late Models and
Pro Ams with NO HEAT RACES for either of them! Prices for the grandstands
will be $18.

Grandstand gates open at 4. Pit gates open at 2:30. Hotlaps start at 5:15.
Races start at 5:55.

We hope to see everyone out there! www.neracewaypark.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The rules:

1. No ad hominem attacks - AKA: don't "diss" anyone personally.
2. Keep it on topic.
3. I'm open to any well-thought comment just play nice.
4. PG-rated please.
5. By posting, you agree to indemnify me, the blog owner and hold harmless for any liability caused by your comments. (I'm covering myself here).