Friday, July 17, 2009

Fundraiser for Tony Linner

From Karen Geist 

I'm inviting everyone to the Linner family benefit fundraiser Saturday July 18th, starting at 10am, located on Central Avenue in Kearney, Neb. in front of Morris Press. There will be a bake sale, candy sale, raffle, t-shirts, popcorn, hotdogs, drinks, and other refreshments. Also look for the Tropical Snow cone trailer located in front of Central Applemarket, who has offered to donate portion of earnings. Please come join us!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The rules:

1. No ad hominem attacks - AKA: don't "diss" anyone personally.
2. Keep it on topic.
3. I'm open to any well-thought comment just play nice.
4. PG-rated please.
5. By posting, you agree to indemnify me, the blog owner and hold harmless for any liability caused by your comments. (I'm covering myself here).