Friday, July 17, 2009

I-80 Two Dollar Tuesday August 4

From I-80 Speedway

Tuesday August 4th we're going to have a Two Dollar Tuesday. Racing will
include the IMCA modifieds, IMCA sportmods, IMCA crates, IMCA Sport
Compacts, and for the first time this season the IMCA Hobby Stocks!

This night will be track, regional, and national points for all classes
except the hobby's who will only be running for regional and national
points.

Admission to the grandstands will be $2
Hot Dogs, Hamburgers, Pop, and Domestic Beers will also be $2 as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The rules:

1. No ad hominem attacks - AKA: don't "diss" anyone personally.
2. Keep it on topic.
3. I'm open to any well-thought comment just play nice.
4. PG-rated please.
5. By posting, you agree to indemnify me, the blog owner and hold harmless for any liability caused by your comments. (I'm covering myself here).