Thursday, June 11, 2009

Eagle Kid's Night 2009

From Rhonda Bryan

It's that time of year, and we are excited to get this season's event kicked
off! We have begun our annual 2009 Kid's Night mission! This year's event
will be held at Eagle Raceway on Saturday, July 25, 2009.

Once again, Roger Hadan has kindly challenged ALL DRIVERS for every two
bikes they buy, Roger will buy one. The cost per bike is $42.80 and the
deadline for purchasing is July 17. Special arrangements can be made if
needed.

If you would like to take parts in this "FUN FILLED EVENT" and make a
donation, please contact Rhonda, Bernie or Nick Bryan anytime.

I will be available each race night sitting outside the pit gate entrance. I
can also be found sitting in the garden/wall area of the pits or by Nick's
#6 sprint car after the races. My email is rascal60@windstream.net . My
phone numbers are: Cell 402-450-7992 Home 402-476-7336

On behalf of Bryan Racing, we would like to say "Thank You" for your
continued support and generous donations! See you at the races!

Rhonda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The rules:

1. No ad hominem attacks - AKA: don't "diss" anyone personally.
2. Keep it on topic.
3. I'm open to any well-thought comment just play nice.
4. PG-rated please.
5. By posting, you agree to indemnify me, the blog owner and hold harmless for any liability caused by your comments. (I'm covering myself here).