Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Butler County June 19 Photos

Took my first trip up to Butler County in about 6 years. It was an amazing job by the crew to have the place race ready. Thanks to Jacy Todd, Chad Ebel of Racedayprints.com and Kevin...DAMN I'm terrible with last names, but the bottle of water on the humid night was a godsend, and Chad's 4-wheeler ride to my car sure helped on a night when I had about 10 pounds of sod on each foot.

Enjoy the photos

Butler County June 19 SLMR Late Models, Mods, Sport Mods, Hobbies and Compacts

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The rules:

1. No ad hominem attacks - AKA: don't "diss" anyone personally.
2. Keep it on topic.
3. I'm open to any well-thought comment just play nice.
4. PG-rated please.
5. By posting, you agree to indemnify me, the blog owner and hold harmless for any liability caused by your comments. (I'm covering myself here).