Monday, January 15, 2007

One year old!

Heartland Racenews.com launched today one year ago. I'm surprised I stuck it out this long.

I appreciate all your comments, good and bad as well as look for new ways to improve the site. In just one year, it's been a "cute little site" (according to one person) and it's grown to something that's widely read by many of the movers and shakers in racing media...as I know from my emails.

This year I'm looking to grow bigger and stretch my legs out a little more. I'm surprised by the amount of traffic even during the offseason, and much more during the regular season. The site is well over 1.2 million "hits" (though that's an antiquated measurement).

Maybe, just maybe there will be some Heartland RaceNews.com merchandise.

Again, thanks for all the readership and your support.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The rules:

1. No ad hominem attacks - AKA: don't "diss" anyone personally.
2. Keep it on topic.
3. I'm open to any well-thought comment just play nice.
4. PG-rated please.
5. By posting, you agree to indemnify me, the blog owner and hold harmless for any liability caused by your comments. (I'm covering myself here).