Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I-80 Wins NASCAR "Team Player" Award

NASCAR Honors Top Weekly Series Tracks With ''Team Player'' Awards:
"DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. — NASCAR honored its top short tracks on Saturday, with its annual NASCAR Dodge Weekly Series “team player” awards. The awards, presented by NASCAR President Mike Helton, recognize outstanding race promotion efforts from the 2005 season and several special categories representing the best in NASCAR short track racing.

The following NASCAR Dodge Weekly Series track operators were presented “team player” awards:

Division II: Owners and staff of I-80 Speedway at Nebraska Raceway Park, Greenwood, Neb."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The rules:

1. No ad hominem attacks - AKA: don't "diss" anyone personally.
2. Keep it on topic.
3. I'm open to any well-thought comment just play nice.
4. PG-rated please.
5. By posting, you agree to indemnify me, the blog owner and hold harmless for any liability caused by your comments. (I'm covering myself here).