Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Poll Results

The results of the latest poll:

How long should a weekly show run (assuming you don't have to be up early the next day)?

Out of 40 votes (my comments in red)

3 hours max 7 (17%) I was surprised to see any votes for this

3-4 hours 24 (60%) How I voted as well.

4-5 hours 3 (7%) About as many people as I thought would vote.

5+ hours - can't get too much! 6 (15%) Didn't really surprise me. I can't sit/stand that long though. 

Overall, this is about what I expected. I hope track owners see this. One line I heard during one of the "back gate bonanzas" last year over the radio was, "who cares when it gets over, this is the (name of the race)!" The problem was some of the officials didn't see it that way, and as each feature got over - the fans didn't either.  

-Jason

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The rules:

1. No ad hominem attacks - AKA: don't "diss" anyone personally.
2. Keep it on topic.
3. I'm open to any well-thought comment just play nice.
4. PG-rated please.
5. By posting, you agree to indemnify me, the blog owner and hold harmless for any liability caused by your comments. (I'm covering myself here).