Friday, March 17, 2006

Droud family plans for 2006

Looks like Rodney will not be back to defend his Eagle Raceway championship but will hit the road with his father and brother to make noise on the 360 tours across the Midwest.

Official Rodney Droud Web Site: "(03/17) On the day that my Grandpa Dallas Droud passed away almost 40 years ago, I would like to announce the plans of the DARE 2 Team for 2006.

I’m excited to say that I WILL be racing again but in a little different capacity. I may have some opportunities to drive on a hit-and-miss basis, but have decided to step aside as the full-time driver of the family-based program and work toward bringing the team another season of success.

We’ve decided to focus our attention on racing in multiple series, such as the ASCS and NCRA, rather than race for a track title. While we may take the car to Eagle Raceway on a limited basis, it’s our intention to race as many races as we can at as many different tracks as possible. Our plan is to not have a plan at all. We just want to win, baby!

Here are some of the details of the DARE 2 Team for 2006:

Driver: DON DROUD, JR.
Owner: DON DROUD, SR.
Car: 2005 EAGLE
Colors: RED & WHITE
Number: 2
Engine: OSTRICH RACING ENGINES, Des Moines, Iowa
Tires: HOOSIER by TRIPLE “R” TIRE
Shocks: PRO
Wheels: WELD"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The rules:

1. No ad hominem attacks - AKA: don't "diss" anyone personally.
2. Keep it on topic.
3. I'm open to any well-thought comment just play nice.
4. PG-rated please.
5. By posting, you agree to indemnify me, the blog owner and hold harmless for any liability caused by your comments. (I'm covering myself here).