Thursday, June 17, 2010

Dumpert Receives Fine and Suspension

From I-80 Speedway

GREENWOOD, NE (June 16,2010) NASCAR has suspended Cory Dumpert from racing till December 31, 2010. In addition to the NASCAR penalty I-80 Speedway has issued Cory Dumpert a $500 fine and a one year suspension ending June 16, 2011 with one year probation till June 16, 2012. Probation will include any on or off the track incidents occurring at the I-80 Speedway facility.

I-80 Speedway also has issued a $400 fine to Chad Sanders which I-80 will use the fine to increase the Pro Am purse the first week after the fine is paid. Once fine is paid we will pay $400 to Win in the following Pro-Am Feature Race, which Chad Sanders will not be eligible to win the $400.

You can read the story on WOWT's website. Link here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The rules:

1. No ad hominem attacks - AKA: don't "diss" anyone personally.
2. Keep it on topic.
3. I'm open to any well-thought comment just play nice.
4. PG-rated please.
5. By posting, you agree to indemnify me, the blog owner and hold harmless for any liability caused by your comments. (I'm covering myself here).