Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Site Changes, Uptime, Downtime...

You'll probably see a lot of changes (and a little downtime) over the next couple weeks. In some cases it will look like I stepped back, but the most important thing to me is getting old data to come over. Look and feel are down the road...

Some changes in the Blogger platform I used to update this site are coming that require me to host with Google or some other lousy alternative.

Plus I wanted to use a platform that offered more customization possibilities. I guess Google forcing the issue is as good as any other motive!

And, it may come with other changes as well...


Thanks,
Jason

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The rules:

1. No ad hominem attacks - AKA: don't "diss" anyone personally.
2. Keep it on topic.
3. I'm open to any well-thought comment just play nice.
4. PG-rated please.
5. By posting, you agree to indemnify me, the blog owner and hold harmless for any liability caused by your comments. (I'm covering myself here).