Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Dakar Rally Photos

Hey, I know it's Chili Bowl time and a hell of a lot more "local" than
something on the other side of the equator, but here's some cool pics from
this year's Dakar Rally and cool racing pics are cool racing pics.

Due to terrorism concerns, the rally has left its namesake African home and
moved to Chile.

The comments are kind of funny.

http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2009/01/the_2009_dakar_rally.html  

WHEN I get some Chili Bowl pics (anyone out there?) I'll post them...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The rules:

1. No ad hominem attacks - AKA: don't "diss" anyone personally.
2. Keep it on topic.
3. I'm open to any well-thought comment just play nice.
4. PG-rated please.
5. By posting, you agree to indemnify me, the blog owner and hold harmless for any liability caused by your comments. (I'm covering myself here).