Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I-80 ProAm Drivers Meeting

From I-80 Speedway:

We will be having a rules meeting Tuesday January 6th at Quaker Steak and
Lube in Council Bluffs, the meeting will start at 7pm.

Here are a few things we will be discussing.

Pro Am Rules Meeting


1. IMCA Stock car 3100lbs plus siping of the tires
2. Pro Stocks leave the rules as they are
3. Minus 100lbs on all Pro Ams options
4. Allow Bert & Brinn Transmissions with 100 or 150lbs added

Hobby Stock will be able to compete with the Pro Ams with the following:
must be IMCA rules except: may run a stock 4bbl carburetor and intake, may
run a Hobby Stock tire, Stock Car tire or a Pro Am tire

This is what we will be discussing. You must have raced at I-80 last year in
one of theses classes to be able to have a say or vote. The vote will be
Tuesday Jan. 6th 2009 at Quaker Steak and Lube at 7pm, if you are unable to
make it and you did race at I-80 last year call the office and we will fax
you a ballot. The vote will be final Wednesday Jan. 7th 2009

DRIVERS ONLY MAY VOTE

Office Phone 402-342-3453 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The rules:

1. No ad hominem attacks - AKA: don't "diss" anyone personally.
2. Keep it on topic.
3. I'm open to any well-thought comment just play nice.
4. PG-rated please.
5. By posting, you agree to indemnify me, the blog owner and hold harmless for any liability caused by your comments. (I'm covering myself here).